Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Manage PIP Forex Robot in action

Manage PIP Forex Robot in action Tube. Duration : 8.97 Mins.



Looks like I have more than 200 points with the robot forex ManagethePIP.com I'm not a cameraman, but I can trade! I am using this EA for 7 months with very good results. I find this video of my brother, along with another state. But he had to ask other friends to see it, here it is. Robot Forex can be traded in a fully automatic, but I use it primarily as an asset manager to trade size and profit targets for the calculation. Enjoy my friends!

Keywords: forex, robot, trading, stokes, forextrading, how, to, trade, fibonachi, currency, learn fx, piviot, futures, money, management, automated

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Sports fan shop Store | Bloggerized by Toys sale shop - Cooktop Bestprices | Home appliances shopping store